2/01/2012

convection oven


About convection oven  

The Clever Oven's Element IQ puts the power where it is needed most. For each of the 9 pre-set programs,   convection oven Element IQ delivers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, it even remembers. Element IQ works much like the dimmer in your light switch-it can turn the power up or down. In lieu of the five heating elements having a fixed wattage, Element IQ automatically puts the power where it is necessary most for the specific cooking task. Not only does the Clever Oven heat up faster than a standard wall oven, it is also more energy efficient than its predecessor, making it a kitchen gizmo you will use every day.  





    
 Specifications convection oven

1800-watt convection toaster oven with 4/5-cubic-foot nonstick interior
Element IQ know-how for smarter control over the heat; 9 pre-set functions
five quartz heating elements; user-friendly control panel; LCD screen; three rack positions
Auto-eject wire rack; removable crumb tray; pizza pan, baking pan, and broil rack included
Measures 18-1/2 by 16-1/4 by 11-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty





Some reviews about convection oven

 I am in love with this toaster oven! It is a heavy, quality appliance, with numerous handy, clever features. I got it today, & I will update my review later if needed. I cooked some *perfect* cupcakes in it a short time ago, so I am going on that experience.

one. The instruction book (with about 30 recipes & ideas) is simple to understand & follow. They had it up & going in minutes, doing the preliminary heating for 15 minutes to rid the heating elements of a protective coating. There was some odor (no smoke) with this process, but not that bad, & I opened a window slightly. After this, there was no smell at all when I cooked.

two. The oven door has magnetized areas that pull the oven rack about half way out when you open the door. It is a great idea, & guess what? -- it works! Makes it so handy to get your food out without reaching in & risking a burn.

three. The inside has .8 cubic feet of space. A 12" x 12" enamel baking pan, with broil rack, & a 13" non-stick pizza pan are included, & fit snugly inside -- a pan any bigger would not fit. I made 12 cupcakes at a time on the pizza pan (using silicone muffin cups) & had plenty of room. (The pizza pan didn't buckle or warp, so it is obviously a sturdy piece.) My 1/4 sheet pan & several other pieces I have fit nicely inside, which I am so pleased about. This thing fits 6 pieces of toast! (I require to mention that they don't advise using glass baking dishes in the oven. I am terrified of breakage that I have read about, so I don't use glass anymore anyway.)

four. The glass door has markings on it to tell you which position to put the rack in (bottom, middle or top), depending on what you are cooking.

five. The LCD display is simple to read (esp for someone who needs reading glasses like me). The temperature, function, & time controls are knobs -- similar to stereo control knobs -- & I am liking that you don't must keep incessantly punching a button to go up or down; you twist to get where you require, & you can go slowly or quickly. Also, there's a maximum of icons (there's three buttons for frozen food, convection, & temperature conversion) on the controls -- most functions are spelled out so that you don't must make use of a "cheat sheet" to figure out what picture stands for what!

6. The convection feature is calm with this oven & you can barely listen to it. Some settings such as "bake" are programmed to switch on the convection feature, which keeps down the necessity to fiddle with several controls to get what you require. I made cupcakes today on bake, & they were done a full 3-4 minutes faster.

7. The giant door handle is simple to grab & open, & stays icy to the touch.

8. The top of the oven gets hot in the work of cooking, so you can keep food warm on a ceramic plate(s) on top while other food cooks. There is & a "cutting board & tray" that can be used on the top but I was one time unable to find it on Breville's web-site so I will call them later. (You can also receive a pizza stone & pizza crisper.)

9. The crumb tray fits snugly in to the front of the unit, & not in the back like other toaster ovens I have had, so removal & cleaning is simple.

The only suggestion that I would have is that a little interior light would be helpful.



0 comments:

Post a Comment