1/01/2013

Reviews about 9.2 Cu. Ft. Bottom Mount Refrigerator

About 9.2 Cu. Ft. Bottom Mount Refrigerator 

 9.2 Cu. Ft. Bottom Mount Refrigerator





The Danby bottom mount refrigerator is compact & 9.2 Cu. Ft. Bottom Mount Refrigerator feature loaded. Boasting the coveted Energy Star designation, spill proof glass shelves, two clear vegetable crispers, & a freezer storage basket; this model is definite to fit all of your needs. At under 60 inches tall & less than 24 inches wide, the compact design of the DFF261BSLDB is ideal for apartments, condos, or as a secondary refrigerator.














Specifications 9.2 Cu. Ft. Bottom Mount Refrigerator 


- 9.2 cu. ft. capacity refrigerator.

- Energy star compliant.

- Frost free.

- Recessed pocket handle.

- Canstor beverage dispenser.

- Dual vegetable crispers with glass cover.

- Adjustable glass shelves.

- three integrated door shelves.

- Freezer storage basket.

- Reversible door hinge.







Some reviews about 9.2 Cu. Ft. Bottom Mount Refrigerator 

1 -                    


I got my new Danby refrigerator this morning. I LOVE it! I fits in my little kitchen {10x10} & looks great. It runs so quietly that you can not very listen to it. The fridge is not listed as counter depth, but it definitely is. It makes my kitchen look a lot more modern & updated. I emptied out my elderly fridge (it was 18 cubic feet)and everything fit. It is very like it is made to hold things perfectly. I bought this because after much research, this refrigerator only costs approx. $43 a year to run. With the cost of everything going up, I figured with the low jogging cost & the smaller size I would save in the long run. Having the freezer on the bottom is the best idea ever. Everything in your fridge is eye level. You can see & reach all of your food basically. Hopefully this stops me from "losing" something in the back of the fridge again, only to find it weeks later with a comic smell & green fur. No more wasted food = no more wasted funds. The only downfall I can say is DON'T order it from this web-site. I found it for $378 @ "The Great Inside." so everyone knows, this is a Sears company (!) & the customer support is AWESOME. I even selected my exact delivery date & time. I contacted lots of companies about their delivery service & most all places only had "curbside" delivery. That means that they will bring it to your sidewalk/front door ONLY. The Sears delivery men were prompt,clean,and very polite. They unloaded it, unwrapped it, placed it in my kitchen, made all adjustments to make it level, cleaned up & took all the packing materials, asked if I had any questions about the fridge, & desired to know if I was one time satisfied with everything. It was a brilliant experience.

2 -                    

fits lovely in new space, recently moved to rented town house and this was a great secondary frig freezer for the space they had.









0 comments:

Post a Comment