2/14/2012

Reviews on Toaster Model T4030 by Black Decker



This review is from: Black & Decker T4030 4-Slice Toaster

1 - 
I have owned this toaster for about months now & am over happy with the toast I get from it. It appears to be very impossible to discover a toaster these days that will toast bread evenly & consistently. This not only does the job, but is also moderately priced.

I have used the (bagel) setting for English muffins & it works well, toasting the inside surface of the muffin while warming the crust side. Bread is evenly toasted on both sides. It doesn't matter which slot I use, the toast is consistently the same degree of (brown.) Each pair of slots has its own set of controls, so you can toast to different degrees of (brown) simultaneously. The (frozen) setting works with frozen bread as it ought to. In short, this toaster does exactly what it is supposed to.

I have only criticisms. First, it takes a very long time to get the job done. That is ameliorated by the fact that there's slots, making it two times as fast as a two-slot toaster. To toast bread to a medium-brown takes about three:30 (minutes:seconds) on setting number. The settings go to six, which yields a smoking, very black, piece of toast after four:30. In case you need your toast truly black, you'll must make use of the "frozen" setting.

My other criticism is its size. Check the dimensions & make positive that you can live with them. This toaster is large.

I have found more criticism, but it still doesn't affect my view that this is an excellent toaster. When the toast pops up, it is not raised high . The toaster will let you lift the toast another half-inch or so, but unless you are toasting a full-sized piece of bread (think English muffin) you won't be able to reach it without a tool. This is an irritation, but I stab the muffin with my butter knife & pull it out.
All in all, an excellent toaster. I'd buy it again.


2 -
I finally have a toaster even my husband can use! They do not must have separate toasters for my english muffins, my son's waffles, & my husband's toast. Each setting does EXACTLY what is said. This toaster takes a tiny longer to toast but toasts evenly which is another and in regard to other toasters. This product is simple to tidy. Black & Decker has always been a nice brand but this is the best yet! This puts the company in a more favorable position for my next purchases of household appliances (indoor or outdoor.) I highly recommend this product, however, make positive you have space as it is a giant toaster.


Reviews on Toaster Model T4030 by Black Decker

3 -
I read other reviews on this toaster. I was one time skeptical. I thought about the potential for the foul odor & told myself it is cause it is new. All new items with heating elements have a smell at first. I was one time right. The first few times I used it it's a tiny bit of an odor. But that is nothing. It is expected & does not last long. What was not expected was how happy I am with the product itself!! OMG! It works ideal! Toast is completed evenly & seldom burned. Bagels are cooked on ONE SIDE! You get crispy toasty on the inside & soft on the outside! Incredible. I cooked hamburgers & used the toaster to toast the buns like restaurants do! YUMMO!! It's a button for "frozen" so you can put a frozen waffle in the toaster & it will come out crispy & evenly cooked. Not half soggy & other half burnt. I am liking it!!! Black & Decker had always been a brand I trusted historicallyin the past & so I trusted it this time & it did not let me down. I recommend this toaster as a gift for any elderly that has difficulty eating positive foods & tends to eat toast most mornings. GREAT GIFT IDEA. I got this for me & my 63 year elderly dad & he LOVES it. He makes use of it over me & raves about it. In case you are looking for a toaster, cease looking. This is it!



4 -
Apparently, most of the issues with these toasters are evident right out of the box. The I got works fine. All the heating elements work. Everything I have put in so far has fit. The cord is not the longest, but it works. The toaster itself, takes up some counter space. But any 4-slice toaster would do the same. It's a pleasant modern look. Nice stainless steel finish, but not much stainless steel. Others I have looked at appear elderly school, being all stainless steel. They look like they would be fingerprint magnets. It doesn't toast perfectly even, put close. A couple of the selling points were the (Stereo Volume) knobs for adjusting toast darkness, & the blue indicator lights. The crumb trays are in the back, but that is not that huge of a deal. Bottom line: Looks nice on the counter & toasts everything I require. Also, I think it toasts faster than a number of the reviewers said(not light speed, but not bad)

0 comments:

Post a Comment