2/12/2012

Reviews on Toaster model TR1256B by Black Decker



This review is from: Black & Decker TR1256B 850-Watt 2-Slice Toaster with Bagel Function and Removable Crumb Tray

1 - 
Why do toasters bite the dust when you are relying on them? They recently had go to the great toaster cemetery in the sky and picked up this basic model locally.

It is wide for bagels, and has a frozen food setting that I use for my Toaster Strudel and my husband makes use of for frozen waffles. It works.

In case you didn't notice the photograph, it is black, like the remainder of my kitchen. In the months they have had it, it's toasted things nicely, it's not blown up or set my kitchen on fire, and it's not magically changed to another color. So it passes all of my tests.

In the event you need it to do something else, you most likely need another toaster or a different appliance, but this is exactly what it says it is.



2 - 
I read so lots of reviews on toasters it was ridiculous. After some time, you recognize that every of them will finally produce a lemon that someone is not happy about. It is a toaster .pick the features you like & try it out. If it is not what you need. return it. The B&D TR1256B is definitely quality for the cost. Give me a bagel feature, don't burn my stuff, & don't swallow my sandwich thins & I will be happy. This toaster works great, looks lovely in my kitchen, has the right amount of features, & the cost is right. What else do you need?

3 - 
First I bought didn't work at all. Exchanged it & the second works brilliant. No frills toaster, except for the bagel setting which I think is tidy. Setting five toasts bread perfectly





4 -
Great tiny toaster. Simple to make use of, blends with the kitchen well and is consistent in how toasted it makes the toast. Only ding is for the short cord. I am liking to slide the toaster out from under the upper cabinet so as not to risk setting it or the wall on fire. The short cord barely lets the toaster reach the fringe of the counter.

Mind you, I have read that (short cords) is now the norm in toasters. I guess manufacturers would you risk burning the upper cabinet or wall than letting some kid hang himself with the additional cord hanging down from the counter. Ya know they must have been sued for something like that or whatever.

Also, I have vowed to never buy an pricey toaster or coffee maker ever again. plenty of times they basically don't last. So, they shop and buy these 'cheap' appliances for under $20 and have been impressed. This toaster fits the bill (as does the $18 coffee maker). If it dies in a year, we'll basically replace it and not fret over the cost as they have done way plenty of times with so called "premium" model coffee makers and toasters priced much higher.

You ought to think about (cheapies) not only from a cost advantage, but also cleanliness. Unless you are willing to dismantle your tiny appliances for a detailed cleaning, do you want to keep forever?


5 - 
As far as toasters go, this is nothing bizarre nor is it dissapointing. It toasts my bread, bagels & waffles like it said it would, so that makes me a content consumer. To someone looking to buy this toaster my only recommendation is to keep it on a low setting, unless you like your breads on the burnt side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment