3/16/2012

Reviews LG 2.7 CF COMBO WASHER-DRYER WHITE

  About LG 2.7 CF COMBO WASHER-DRYER WHITE  :

Reviews LG 2.7 CF COMBO WASHER-DRYER WHITE.  LGs all-in-one washer and dryer combo does. LG 2.7 CF COMBO washer-dryer white  it all in machine Its great for those who require to be able to do laundry at home but do not have an outside venting source which conventional dryers require Ideal for homes apartments businesses. washer dryer 
combo
LG 2.7 CF COMBO WASHER-DRYER WHITE


Specifications LG 2.7 CF COMBO WASHER-DRYER WHITE :
  1. 2.7 cu. ft. Capacity
  2. 9 Wash Cycles
  3. 6 Dry Cycles
  4. 1300 RPM Spin Speed
  5. LoDecibel Quiet Operation
Some reviews about LG 2.7 CF COMBO WASHER-DRYER WHITE :


1 - 

I actually have the model LG was selling before this. The only difference is that this new is two.7 cu ft, while mine is two.4.
I have had mine for a year now. They have a tiny apartment, and saving space is very important for us. They used to have a stackable washer/dryer, that worked fine, but took much space. Also, out building would not let us make a hole in the building wall, so they had to open the window when they used the dryer, and stick the exhaust vent through the window.
When I learned about this lg machine, i was very skeptical. I read reviews that said it did not dry well, took to long to go through the cycle, wrinkled the cloth, vibrated much, etc. Now after having this machine for a year, I can say I am happy. do your research and know the limitations of the machine and how to take care of it.
It makes use of condensation to dry, so do not load it fully, in the event you require to dry the cloth.
It needs HE detergent. So use HE, and use a tiny bit - less than a table spoon.
Neat the rubber gasket on the bottom - remove the lint that assembles there.
In the event you do these simple things, it will dry cloth very well. So far, after a year of using it, I have not experienced any issues.
Also, in the event you do not load it fully, setting the dryer to dry for an hour will often be over to dry your cloth. This way you can have your cloth washed and dried in one.5 hours - not much worse than regular washer/dryer.
Also, for the first 2-3 weeks the mchine would take a very long time to balance the load in the work of spin cycle. After a few weeks it setlled and now balances very well.

Overall, in the event you have space, but regular washer and regular dryer. If space is limited, or you cannot have the dryer vent go through the wall, this machine will work fine.


2 - 


I bought my washer/dryer through Amazon over a month ago. After reading reviews, I was one time a tiny concerned about the wash/dry times. After using the unit I have found this to be a non issue. It is important to follow the instructions and I do not over load the unit when drying clothes. I have found it simplest to run the wash only cycle first, then remove the items I don't require to dry. I then turn on the dry cycle (you do this by turning on the unit, not selecting a wash cycle, choosing a dry cycle and turning off the spin cycle). The garments may feel damp when I first remove them, but I find as I am folding them that they are infact dry.
this Reviews LG 2.7 CF COMBO WASHER-DRYER WHITE
The unit is calm which is great as I live in a tiny space.

 item to note is that drying sheets ought to not be used, as it hampers the sensor when drying.
It is convenient when washing huge lots (such as sheets, etc) to be able to set the wash/dry cycle without delay and then remove the items dry. I used to forget items were in the washer and then must re-wash them before I could move them to the dryer.



I find I must wipe down the door seal, which collects most of the lint, between each load. I found the water/lint removal on the bottom a tiny tedious, but since you only must neat it one time a week it is not inconvenient. Lovely not to must deal with the dryer lint anymore.





0 comments:

Post a Comment