3/05/2012

Reviews Haier 13-Pound Combo Washer Dryer

  About  Haier 13-Pound Combo Washer Dryer :

The Haier Ventless Washer  Dryer Combo is the compact laundry solution for little spaces that requires no venting, making it the ideal companion for little homes, apartments, cabins, RVs & boats.  Haier 13-Pound Combo Washer Dryer model makes it feasible for you to do it all in step ! Put in a dirty load [ this unit features a 13 lb. capacity ], & with the touch of a button, it will come out fresh, dry, & smelling sweet. washer dryer combo

Haier 13-Pound Combo Washer Dryer

  
 Specifications  Haier 13-Pound Combo Washer Dryer :
  1. 3 phases induction driver to save more energy & water
  2. Thorough rinse function
  3. Tremendous large liquid crystal display displayer provides a clear indication of functional operation
  4.  drying programs can be chosen
  5. Sterilization of electrolyzed water makes washing complete & clean

Some reviews about Haier 13-Pound Combo Washer Dryer :



1  

 If you are limited on the space you have for a washer dryer or are looking for an simple to make use of ( all-in-one)  solution this is a product to strongly think about. It does have a few quirks which are basically worked through. I have found that you need to do several tiny lots vs packing the machine to the max. The reason for this is it takes longer to dry when you have more clothed in the unit. Also denims and heavy sweaters are difficult to get dry, so I advice having a first rate drying rack on hand. You do not need to make use of alot of detergent to get the job completed which is a HUGE cost savings in itself.
I have found that I can put a load of garments in the machine before I go to bed and it is completed and prepared for wear or folding by the time I wake up. EASY. I highly recommend this unit to somebody looking for an simple step washer dryer combo. 



2  

The major issue I have is the drying...it takes  two hours per load to dry. thing I discovered, which is the culprit as to why it is not drying, is the lower dry-vent [ located front bottom right ]. Water from the spins cycle ends up in this trap stopping the garments to dry. My solution: raise the machine about 6 inches [ recommended for balance ] & open the vent-trap with a bucket in front. It is a ghetto solution but it helps with the drying. I attempted to discover a part with a valve to solve the issue but it's a custom treaded cap which means no home improvement stores will over a compatible part & Haier doesn't make on either. So, like I said, for the cost I paid, I was expecting a better performing machine.

This video for more reviews :


0 comments:

Post a Comment