6/25/2012

Reviews about BUNN ST Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewer


 About   BUNN ST Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewe


With Velocity Brew - our traditional speedy brewing brewers - water is kept at the optimal brewing temperature in an internal hot water tank. This means it is prepared to brew when you are & deliver delicious, hot coffee in about four minutes.


BUNN ST Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewer




 Specifications  BUNN ST Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewe



Brews four to ten cups [twenty to 50 -ounces] in about four minutes
Double wall, vacuum insulated thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for up to two hours
Matchless sprayhead ensures even, complete coffee flavor extraction
Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal brewing temperature of 200 degrees F
3-Year warranty




Some reviews about BUNN ST Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewe

1                                                                                            


I really like this coffee  maker but I wish I could give it a rating of four.5 because a five implies it is ideal & well, there's a couple of things I would change if given the chance.



First, & most importantly,it makes great coffee! It is piping hot when I pour my first cup & it tastes worlds better than the coffee I was getting from my one year elderly Mr. Coffee. The unit looks & feels solid & the set up is simple. In about 15 minutes or so they were prepared to brew our first pot.

It is rapid, the second you close the lid it, the stream of coffee starts & the pot is completed in 3-4 minutes. The thermal carafe keeps the coffee much warmer than my elderly glass carafe ever did, although it is not ideal.

Ok- Speaking of imperfections, here's the few things I would improve if I could:

I am used to setting up my coffee pot the night before & having it prepared when I wake up, this unit does not have that feature. It brews rapid, so I didn't think it would be a large deal however I now must get up & in my "morning fog" prepare the coffee & "warm up" the carafe...This in point of fact probably adds as much time to the method as it takes to brew the whole pot. Most of the time is spent warming the carafe (waiting for the water to get hot out of the tap seems to take forever in my place at 5am) so I might try experimenting with setting up as much as feasible the night before & then warming up the carafe or seeing how long it stays warm if I don't pre-warm it. Anyway, a delay feature would be added if I were Queen.

I would also make the mouth of the carafe a tiny bit wider so your hand could slip in & out for cleaning. Also, while the carafe pours like a dream (no dribbles like Mr. Coffee left for me to tidy up evey morning) a tighter seal would make the coffee stay hotter longer. This is a minor detail in my personal use, since I have a cup or two & I am out the door.

Finally, MADE IN CHINA. seeing this on a product now raises questions about it is safety. I would feel a lot better about the product if I saw "MADE IN USA" in lieu.

I am thrilled with my new coffee pot, & as long as the unit proves reliable, this will be a purchase I won't regret. I have quit stopping off for a "good" cup of coffee on my way to work, & taking my own.

2                                                                                     

I have used Bunn coffee makers forover thirty years. No other brand will do me. This is the power horse of coffee makers. This is even better than the last carafe they had; the coffee tastes fresher & stays hotter. Get. They are expensive but I used our Reward Points.



0 comments:

Post a Comment